Spa Vénus BOOK ONLINE
Click HERE to book Online. Ask us your access code at firstname.lastname@example.org
We assure you that the proper hygiene and health protocols for Covid-19 will be respected in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
A temporary additional cost of $3.50 per visit will be applied as part of health protocols.
In order to comply with COVID-19 sanitary measures, please:
– Complete the Coronavirus questionnaire, 1 day before your appointment.– – Respect the regulations posted at the entrance of the Spa.
– Use our hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance of the Spa.
– Wear a mask during your visit to the Spa.
Masks will be available at a cost of $1.50 if you wish.
– Respect respiratory etiquette.
– Do not wear gloves.
– Respect the exact time of your appointment.
We have 3 waiting areas for your appointment,
but if you see that there are too many people inside,
please remain outside and wait for us to allow you to enter.
– Do not come accompanied.
– Leave your shoes at the entrance of the Spa, as we do in the winter.
– Put your rain coat, jacket, etc… in the wardrobe at the reception.
– Put away your cell phone, or if it is needed urgently,
use a disinfectant wipe as well as place it in a small sandwich-style bag.
– Put all of your personal belongings (handbag, keys, wallet, etc.)
in a bin, which we will provide.
– Do not touch any products, nail polish, etc.
Your esthetician will guide you in the choice of colors
as well as make recommendations for the products you need.
– Only 1 washroom will be available,
only in case of emergency. Please take necessary precautions before your visit.
– For a face wax, electrolysis, facial and massage therapy visit,
we ask you not to speak during this treatment.
– In case of doubt about your health,
a remote temperature measurement can be carried out.